Waiting for the Bus 2 Waiting for the Bus 2

Most people missed the joke

A lot of the joke was in the credits that it seems like most people closed out of beforehand. I agree, the actual video wasn't funny, but the credits were.

Vete a la Versh 12 Vete a la Versh 12

Hi-fucking-larious

It's a good thing I speak spanish as well as english or I would have missed most of that. Great job there, made me laugh just listening to their expressions. If you only read the subtitiles and dont speak spanish you really miss a lot of the subtleties of what they're saying and how their emotions are a part of it. Good job dude.

Darkar responds:

Thank you! :)

The Ultimate Orgy The Ultimate Orgy

almost...

i started to go gay near the end, until all the chicks came out, that saved me. Good job though. (not that there is anything wrong with being gay, bisexual, lesbian. I just choose not to)

Gravity's Just A Theory 2 Gravity's Just A Theory 2

good job

gave me a good laugh and was animated well. Great music too

One More Brawl Taunts One More Brawl Taunts

god damnit....

Rick roll has been outlawed for a reason you know, other than that the animation and art style were good, but the jokes did really seem like they were aimed at prepubecent children just to hit the front page.

Madness Aggregation Madness Aggregation

great job

excellent work, although it didnt seem as all out badass as normal.
And blood hound, this is the guy who MADE the original madness combat series, ts a continuation of all of that, all of the other madness videos are using HIS art stlye.

Valentine's Day 2009 Valentine's Day 2009

lucky girl

Your fiancee is very lucky. Nice work

Once at the Lesson Once at the Lesson

lol

great job, kept me amused for a few minutes. I like your animation style here. Turn this into a game perhaps? a simple Action-Adventure platformer perhaps.

trul responds:

I'm considering it now

I Found A Dollar! I Found A Dollar!

nice

its a great little pickme up. Helped fix a friend of mine with their depression

Transformers Mediocrity 2 Transformers Mediocrity 2