Zombies in the Shadow Zombies in the Shadow

Fun but....

It was fun to play, although the barricades seemed fairly useless other than as an annoyance. It was far easier and more enjoyable to just jump the barriers and run around. The writing should also have been checked beforehand. Other than that, the game was fun.

Xplored responds:

thanks. BTW the barricades are intended as makeshift properly to give you a temporary partial advantage on the first waves of the level. But consider also that until barricades are there...also the central bracer makes light and the zombies are weaker in the enlighted circle...

This is Why You're Fat This is Why You're Fat

Lotta turkey

13,913 lbs. Wow. That last 10 seconds thing actually works. Good game, addicting and funny. Although if I could find out where to find that "nom nom nom" song that would be great. Awesome job dude.

RSS Gadget RSS Gadget

Good but...

I admire you for creating such a useful bit of programming for use of people who find the neccesity for objects such as this, however this may be the wrong place for it. I am personally going to use it in a homepage i will be using on my computer, but maybe find another site that would be more receptive to it. Good work regardless though.

Free Will - The Game Free Will - The Game

hmmm

I will admit, it was funny at the end, and the game engine was solid and easy to work with (instructions would be nice) but it feels a little disappointing. Its very short, and the "try again replay" thing was really, really stupid. It had no point, no comedy, just a frustration point. If it had some sort of joke going back with the old gameboy, it is lost on me, as im sure it is on many others.

raitendo responds:

why the hell would you want instructions? I bet you wouldn't read them anyway

Colour my Heart Colour my Heart

Exelent work

I have to say, this is excellent. I just got back together with my girlfriend two days ago and this really hit that emotional spot that you feel in a time like this. Normally, i hate valentines day and all the feelings it provokes, but this is a wonderful exception. Keep up the good work.

Pico & Pals Pico & Pals

lacking...alot

all in all, it was crap. The graphics were mediocere, the gameplay engine was a load of shit, and the hitboxes for the enemies were way to far out. The gameplay was very, very rough and overall it felt like there was a lack of time put into it.

Destroy All Zombies III Destroy All Zombies III

Fun but....

great game, great graphics, fun gameplay, its just a bit short. If you added more to iy and dragged it out a bit more it would work much nicer.

NGAP Radio NGAP Radio

looks good buttt

the concept alone and the fact that it works gives you a ten, but there seems to be something wrong when i select : go to track, it gives me the newgrounds error page so idk whats up there, you might wanna look into that.

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

meh

Dont get me wrong, it was a good idea and it was smooth, but there were some major issues you need to get sorted out before i give it a ten. First off, the flash file itself was too large to fit in the alloted size of a newgrounds window, some of your stuff went off the screen, like the atomated help system, that would be one of the first things to add. Next, id say add some backround music, to help bring out the mood of the game. Also, possibly add something new to it, like changes in the enemy or something along those lines, because to be honest, it seemed kinda monotonus. But other than that, its a great concept for a game, just needs some more polish on some of the minor details. Keep up the good work!

Pandemonium! Pandemonium!

very nice, but missing something

Nice game engine, with good graphics and smooth animation, the music was very well suited and sounded very nice, however, its still missing something, maybe a bit longer or maybe it needs a backround story. bug good none the less