Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It Reasoner & Bjra - Diffuse It

Words cannot describe

They simply cannot. Too beautiful for words.

"Tetris" Remix "Tetris" Remix

badassery

freaking awesome, i came looking for a song i could use in a madness version of the body who cried wolf for my digital media class, and this is it, thank you man, you just guaranteed my A

Instrumental #4 (Mashup) Instrumental #4 (Mashup)

Amazing

and thats all i can say

Reasoner- Final Thoughts Reasoner- Final Thoughts

what can i say?

Not much thats for sure. Everytime you finish a song, they seem to get exponentially better. This is by far the greatest piece i have heard from you. Your music gives inspiration for me as well and other who i show this too. I liked the original Last Flight and i cant believe you made it sound so amazing like this. Great job.

A Walk Down The Trail A Walk Down The Trail

what can i say......

you amaze me as always man. Excelent work and i have to agree with funnyhomeboy, that does seem like that. Great job, people have been waiting for some more of your stuff around my school in my next relaxation mix, they were sad when there wasnt any of you in the last one. Great job man. 10/10 5/5

lost my pants lost my pants

lolol

funny ass stuff man. Not the best stuff on the portal, but still funny, good job

TheBardOfBlasphemy responds:

:D

thankyou!

0 Gravity 0 Gravity

wow!

Excellent job on this piece. It flows well from one part to another but i have to agree with twiilightshade, something is missing, its just hard to point out. I really like it and ive downloaded it and added to my techno collection, but it definitly needs something added to it. Maybe a bass boost or a little more power to the melody. A change in the equlizer maybe. Good Job regardless 5/5

~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix} ~EnV~Endurance{NG Mix}

great job!

Great Job as always envy, ive always been a big fan of your music. But it does sound a LOT like haunting and imagination and a tidbit of heaven road in there as well. Anyways, keep up the good work!

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy ParagonX9 - Chaoz Fantasy

Very well done, very well

Its no wonder this is one of the more popular songs on Newgrounds, its just plain awesome. It has nice flow, GREAT melody and harmonies. It actually feels like your in a story, almost like a surrealish warzone, fought mostly in the air and with lots of rambo-like soldiers. I hope to hear more like this from you. Kepp it up

Phatt Bass Anthem ( Remix ) Phatt Bass Anthem ( Remix )

excellent

Been a while since i heard stuff this good. Keep this stuff up man!